About Ravi Mishra [ Owner & Admin Of OMGTricks.com ]

Sorry for Off Topic Guys, but here I am sharing few lines about my life & Blogging. Hope you guys will love it and it will motivate you to work hard. 


Blogging, Why I Selected This Field?

2007 : Along with College studies of first year, I joined Computer Course of ICA & they provided me my first Desktop PC. It was like dream come true, I spent Rs.350 for 510MB Data in Tata Indicom Landline Phone to surf internet. First look of Web page in my own personal computer was just awesome.

Day by day I learnt few things about Computer from ICA but later on left it in middle due to some financial problems and joined Shoppers Stop as a Customer Care Executive.

Time by Time I started spending more time with PC along with my job & studies. I searched few things and my Teacher, Google answered my all queries.

2009 : After 2 years, I started my first blogspot blog named as trickyanswers.blogspot.in and joined Facebook for spamming purpose to grab visits for my blog :p . Applied Adsense & got approved then I used to click my own ads via cyber cafe and friends PC :p .

Suddenly one day, My Adsense was banned and I lost my all earning ways. After Few days, I created my first Facebook Group named as Computer Solutions & started solving queries of all group members.

Day by Day my group reached 10 Lakh members & my earning was NIL via blogging but I earned lot of respect and fame from my group members for my helping behavior.

2010 : Bought my first custom domain named as cstricks.com and it was one of the famous blog which leads the keyword "Free Recharge" . I never thought free recharge is possible, but thanx to sites like Ultoo, Amulyam, Laaptu etc who gave my first free recharge of Rs.10 via referral.

2012 : Finally got a good deal from one of my friend and sold cstricks to him and again bought new domain omgtricks.com which is my primary blog. I do have few more blogs as well but I cant share it openly due to some security reasons.

2013 : I left my previous job and joined Teleperformance India as a Tech Support of Norton By Symantec. Worked there around 6 months but my earning from Blogging was more so I decided to became full time blogger and left second job as well.

2014 : Later on I joined Ramkrishna Mission and completed my CSE Course and it gave lot of knowledge about programming language and all.

Few days back, Suddenly Facebook deleted my Biggest Technical group i.e Computer Solutions and I was about to cry bcoz I loved that group more than my life. Still I fought with me and created new group with same name.

2015 : Created one more group Free Recharge Zone to post some free recharge tricks and joined some random free recharge groups as well. One of them is, Free Recharge Box which is my favorite group after Computer Solutions.

I started helping others and earned lot of money, respect and fame from other group members. Now Blogging is my life and I am ready to leave everything just bcoz of it.

Finally, reason behind my madness about Blogging is Love from my Blog visitors and group members. Few abused me while few supported me and appreciated my work. Few said U have a attitude problem while some said U are very strict but I always followed Guru film dialogue " Jab Log Tumhari Burai Kare To Samjho Tarraki Kar Rahe Ho" :p .

Life is all about opportunities, Do whatever U wish is correct and believe in yourself, dont think about what others will say. Still my neighbour and few relatives ask, "Beta tum Karte Kya Ho?" :p , I only say, Internet pe Kaam and they are like, Data entry ka kuch karta hoga ;) .

Current Scenario : Now I am earning more than enough money via Blogging & enjoying my life happily. Plz dont ask about my earnings, I dont like to share these things so keep something secret and thank you each and everyone for supporting me. You guys are much better than my offline friends.

Thank you for spending your precious 2 minutes, Cheers !!